The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program rewards students who have succeeded both inside and outside of the classroom—and who may not be able to attend college without financial assistance. It’s a reward for what you’ve made of yourself and the difference you are making for others.
The Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is offering:
• Up to $25,000 per year for 50 first-time freshmen or existing college students, renewable for up to four years and one additional year for those entering a qualified five-year engineering program
Funded by the GM Foundation—which has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to deserving charities, educational organizations and disaster relief efforts worldwide since 1976—the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program continues to be one of the nation’s most impactful scholarship programs.
• Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students.
• Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2015–16 academic year.High quality the best and most fashionable replica watchesfake watches online of the replica watches store. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
• Plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering, Technology, or select Design and Business related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
• Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
• Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
Excluded from consideration are employees and relatives of employees of Scholarship Management Services, Scholarship America and their affiliates and subcontractors, and GM Foundation directors, officers and staff and their relatives.High quality the best and most fashionable fake watchescheap fake watches online of the replica watches store. Although GM employees are not eligible, relatives of General Motors employees are eligible.
For more information and to apply: http://www.buickachievers.com/
The upcoming event will provide students and parents with free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Registration for the event is now available.High quality the best and most fashionable replica watchesswiss replica watches online of the replica watches store. Click on "Student Registration" above. In the meantime, if you have questions regarding the FAFSA or financial aid, please contact your school counselor and/or college access advisor (if available). For information on Higher Education in Ohio and other financial aid resources, including Ohio’s College Advantage 529 Savings Plan, call 1-800-AFFORD IT (1-800-233-6734).
For more information go to http://www.ohiocollegegoalsunday.org/
To find a location near you: http://www.collegegoalsundayusa.org/studentsFamilies/where.htm